Each day-trip has been researched in detail to high-light the treasures of British Columbia. Select a trip that fits the interest of your group, and we can adapt it to fit your budget:
Southern Gulf Islands:
- Saltspring Island (cheese, bread, shopping, wine and more)
- Mayne Island (Japanese Gardens, lighthouse, shopping, llamas)
- Galiano Island (Humming Bird Pub, art galleries, provincial/regional parks)
- Art Studio Tour Saltspring Island (Southern Gulf Islands, BC)
- Pender Island (Hope Bay Cafe, art studios, wine tasting, provincial parks)
- Saturna Island (East Point Park, Lighthouse Pub and Restaurant, art studios)
- Chemainus Theatre Festival (world-famous live theatre performances)
- Goldstream Provincial Park (old-growth temperate rainforest, 600 year-old trees!)
- Wine & Cider Tours (Starling Lane, Muse Winery, Sea Cider) - ask about new wineries in the Saanich Peninsula!
- Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre (lunch, under-water creatures and shopping in Sidney)
- Peninsula Farmer's Market Tour (Saanich Peninsula, BC)
- Sooke Harbour House: garden tour plus lunch (Sooke, BC)
- Point No Point and Tugwell Creek Honey Farm and Meadery (Sooke, BC)
- Storm-watching overnight trip to Tofino and Ucluelet - coming soon!
Lower Mainland (Vancouver, Langley, Richmond):To coordinate a group trip, please contact Liz Bonham:
250-891-6881 | info@LizardAdventureTravel.com
Round-trip transportation in the Lizard Bus (see pic below) is provided for each trip, and group sizes can range from 8-24 people. We always offer preferred rates for groups over 15 people!
Back to Lizard Services